Monday 12 November 2012

Shattered All over Again


The shattered room
Lit by the love and care of hearts
I sat in the room for days and hours.
Morning breakfasts,daytime snores,evening teas-
A joy to be told
The bedtime stories the age old lore
Etched in my mind ,
For days to come.
Holidays were fun
And so were the months

No more the light, no more the fun.
And now just stands the shattered room.
The room that held my heart
The room that defined love
The room I had with everything
Is now no more but a sorrow piece of stole.
The games are gone,so are the chats
The food is gone and so are the mates.
Left is the hope
Which  I think is vile
But Oh! the human heart
I never will really understand
Something’s are gone just when you need them the most.


Please Tell if you Really liked this piece

No comments:

Post a Comment